Our Directors make a minimum two year commitment to serve on the Board of Directors and without their commitment Angel’s Dreams could not manifest.
Hugginz By Angel is a registered Not For Profit Foundation that is governed by the Canada Not-for-profit Corporations Act.
All of our Board meetings (a minimum of Bi-monthly) and the majority of our work can be completed electronically. This means we can invite Board Members from all over the globe, however, our meetings are scheduled according to Pacific Standard Times.
At this time we are searching for two General Directors to start Spring 2017. These are some of the qualities/skills we are currently in need of;
- A commitment to Angel’s mission and supportive of her family’s role
- Embracing of Angel’s Dedication to Diversity
- Strong Computer skills (office 360 & Skype)
- Event & Project Planning Skills
- Understanding of the Canada Not-for-profit Corporations Act
- Willingness to engage in Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Ability to recruit and manage quality volunteers (not just locally in Angel’s Hometown).
- Dedication of at least 2 hours a week to volunteer in a Board capacity
- Prepared to sit on one of our committees (i.e. fundraising, membership, financial…)
We would love to hear from you, please take a moment to print our Board Director Application and send it back by email or postal mail.